Tuesday, May 13, 2008

New Beginnings

Almost 3 years ago, I left home to chase a dream in India. I thought to document the trip and thought to blog it out, using the same interface I'm using now. Ah, the intention good, the execution not so much. The Road to Delhi and Other Tales faltered out of the starting gate, falling prey to a number of computer glitches, my own naive belief that blogging without a personal computer would be a breeze and internet connections that rivaled turtles and last period trig classes for speed.

Action is Everything seeks new ground. Not as bold in ambition. Not seeking to be the revelation of my first world journey. Instead, exploring. Reflecting. And a love letter to home.
And those I wish to, with me, walk.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

HI from Va Bch - Mom and sister wish you were here -but, look forward to all your blog updates on your newest adventure!

Anonymous said...

Best of luck on your travels bro. I'll miss your friendship over the next few months but am just too excited for the awesome experiences you will have. Stay safe, have fun, write when you can.

tomd said...

Hi Chris, Chuckled at your reference to the Millstone. Have a trip there on my "bucket list". I could enjoy time in Latvia with pine edged trout stream, short walk to the beach, brief wedding ceremonies and delightful receptions. Loose the mosquitoes. Your are always in our prayers, take care, Papa and Grandma